– Coated ready to braze or weld
Depending on the grade, the properties vary accordingly:
– Wear-resistant – even when drilling into very abrasive concretes
– Sufficiently tough, e.g. when encountering reinforcements
– High compressive strength
– High transverse rupture strength
Our metric drill tips correspond to the PGM® standard (Prüfgemeinschaft Mauerbohrer – Test Association Masonry Drills).
With our hammer drill tips, you can machine all types of stone. Hammer drills with carbide tips are often used to machine concrete, armoured concrete, natural stone and masonry.
Our product range encompasses tips for cordless, as well as hammer drills.